Google Review Link Generator
Get Your Google Review Link
Use our free tool to generate your unique Google review link, then share the link with your customers to grow your Google reviews!
What is Google Review Link and Why Do You Need One?
What is Google Review Link?
Why Do You Need a Google Review Link?
Most likely 90% of your traffic for new customers is already coming from Google, so using a Google review link is just natural.
Google’s number one job is to make sure that the most relevant results show up on Google. This is why you keep coming back to Google to search, you always seem to find what you are looking for. Google’s search engines use reviews to determine your rank in the search results. The more reviews you have the more often, the more likely you are going to show up on Google higher than your competition.
If you want to get more customers from Google, you have to focus on Google reviews. The best way to get more reviews is to help your customers leave a review in the simplest possible solution. This special link is directly from Google and the one they want you to use when requesting reviews from your customers.
With a single click, your customers can easily leave a review for your business in under 30 seconds.
How to Use Your Google Review Link to Get More Customer Reviews.
Now that you have your Google review link, all you have to do is share it with your customers. Here are some quick, easy ways you can use your link to start generating reviews:
- Send a “Thank You” email to your customers asking them to leave a review of their experience at your company.
- Include you unique special Google Review Link
- Use a custom QR code that you can put around your place of business
Tips On Generating Great Customers Reviews.
The Google review link is designed to make it easier for your customers to leave reviews for your business. It is important to take a customer-centric approach when asking for reviews from your customers. You always want to put your customers first and how much they matter to your business.
Here are 3 ways you can improve the quality of your reviews:
- Don’t just ask for a Google review, encourage your customers to give honest and specific feedback.
- Explain to customers that their reviews help you improve your service, products, or customer experiences.
- Ask for feedback immediately following service. It’s easier for a customer to leave a review when their positive experience is fresh on their mind.
Not all reviews are created equally and not all will be positive. This is your opportunity to improve your customer service levels. It is important to respond to negative reviews and use the information to improve your customer experience. It is also really important to respond to all reviews that you receive, it will show other people searching for your business that you care about.